Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-02-08 Origin:Site
Clothing accessories can be roughly divided into six categories according to their use including lining, padding, string and belt materials, fastening materials, decorative materials and other materials. In this article, we mainly introduce string and belt materials, fastening materials and decorative materials
This mainly refers to thread materials such as sewing threads and various kinds of string materials. Sewing threads play a role in sewing clothing pieces and connecting various parts in clothing, and can also play a certain role in decoration. Whether it is bright or dark threads, they are part of the overall style of clothing. The most commonly used sewing threads are 60s / 3 and 40s / 2 polyester threads, and the most commonly used embroidery threads are rayon and silk threads.
Craft decoration line is also an important part of line materials. According to the craft, decorative thread can be roughly divided into three categories, embroidery thread, braided thread and inlaid thread, which is commonly used in clothing, bedding, furniture fabrics, interior products and restaurant supplies. In addition, there is a craft decoration thread, which is made for a special need, and is called a special thread. It has unique properties, a relatively small range of use, and relatively high production costs. It is usually named for its purpose.
Precautions when choosing clothing threads
1. The color should be consistent with the fabric, except for the decoration line, you should use similar colors as much as possible, and it should be deep.
2. The shrinkage rate of the suture should be the same as that of the fabric, so as not to crease the fabric due to excessive shrinkage after washing. For elasticity and knitted fabrics, elastic threads should be used.
3. The thickness of the sewing thread should be suitable for the thickness and style of the fabric.
4. The material of the suture should be close to the characteristics of the material of the fabric, and the color fastness, elasticity and heat resistance of the thread should be suitable for the fabric, especially for garment dyeing products. The sewing thread must have the same fiber composition as the fabric.
It is mainly composed of decorative belts, practical belts, industrial belts and body protection belts. Decorative belts can be divided into elastic belts, ribbed belts, hat wall belts, rayon ribbons, ribbons, piping belts and placket belts. Practical belts include nylon buckle belts, trouser belts, backpack belts, and water bottles. Industrial belts are composed of fire belts, AC power belts and automotive sealing belts. Body protection belts mainly refer to hair bands, shoulder pads and knee pads.
Fastening materials mainly play the role of connection, combination and decoration in clothing. It includes buttons, zippers, hooks, loops, and nylon buckles.
The following principles should be followed when selecting fastening materials.
1. The type of clothing should be considered. For example, infants and children's clothing fastening materials should be simple, safe, and generally using nylon zipper or buckle. Men's clothing emphasizes weight and spaciousness, and women's clothing emphasizes decoration.
2. The design and style of the clothing should be considered, and the fast-connecting materials should pay attention to the popularity to achieve the unity of decoration and function.
3. The use and function of clothing should be considered. For example, the fastening materials of windbreaker and swimming wear should be waterproof and durable, and plastic products should be used. The fasteners of lingerie must be small and thin, light and strong, and the zip of the pants and the back of the skirt must be self-locking.
4. Clothing maintenance methods should be considered, such as washing clothes with little or no metal materials.
5. Consider clothing materials, such as heavy-duty, fluffy fabrics, large-scale fastening materials should be used, loose structure fabrics should not use hooks and loops.
6. Consideration should be given to the placement position and the opening mode of the garment. For example, if there is no door at the fastening point of the garment, buttons should not be used.
There are many types of lace. Lace is also an indispensable component of decorative materials. It is an important decorative material for women's clothing and children's clothing, including woven lace and handmade lace.
Woven lace is divided into three types, woven lace and embroidered lace. Handmade lace includes cloth lace, yarn lace, weaving lace, hand hook cotton lace and hand hook cotton clothes.
Clothing lace attaches importance to aesthetics, durability, and washability. When choosing and applying lace, you need to weigh the three characteristics of lace's decoration, wearability, and durability, and choose according to different needs.
Today, our lives are changing every day. With the advent of the era of personality, many decorative materials have become modern popular elements, such as hand-sequins, hand-embroidered cotton threads, hand-cranked products, Indian silk badges and so on. All have been used by many fashion masters, brewing into pieces of clothing.