Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-18 Origin:Site
The garment filler is a material placed between the fabric and the lining to keep warm. According to the form of the filling, it can be divided into two types: wool and wood.
1. Wool. With no fixed shape, loose filling material, lining must be added when ready-made (some need to be lined with gallbladder), and after machine or hand quilting. The main varieties are cotton, silk, camel hair and down, which are used to keep warm and insulate.
2.Wood. Made of synthetic fiber or other synthetic materials to make a planar thermal filler, the varieties are chloroprene, polyester, acrylic shaped cotton, hollow cotton and smooth plastic. Its advantages are uniform thickness, easy processing, neat shape, anti-mildew and insect-free, easy to wash.
This article gives a brief introduction to the thermal insulation wool film.
① Hot melt batt. It is a flake processed by hot melt bonding process. It does not allow holes, and the compression elasticity must reach 85.0%.
② Sprayed cotton batt: It is made of polyester staple fiber, combed into a net, and sprayed with liquid adhesive on the fiber net and then heat-treated.
② Metal-coated composite batt. It is made of fiber flake and metal-coated film as the main raw materials, and is processed by composite processing.
③ Wool-type composite thermal insulation material. Amulti-layer composite structural material with fiber batt as the main body and saturation as the main purpose.
⑤ Far-infrared cotton composite batt. This is a newly developed multi-functional high-tech product, which has antibacterial and deodorizing effects and certain health care functions.
1. Thread materials
Mainly refers to the thread materials such as sewing thread and various thread rope materials. Sewing thread plays the role of sewing pieces and connecting various parts in clothing, and can also play a certain role in decoration and beautification. Whether it is a bright thread or a dark thread, it is an integral part of the overall style of clothing. The most commonly used sewing threads are 60s / 3 and 40s / 2 polyester threads, and the most commonly used embroidery threads are rayon and silk threads.
Craft decoration threads is also an important part of line material. Craft decoration thread can be roughly divided into three categories: embroidery thread, braided thread and inlay thread. Commonly used in clothing, bedding, furniture fabrics, indoor supplies, restaurant supplies, etc.
In addition, there is a kind of craft decoration thread, which is made according to some special needs, and is called special thread. It has unique properties, a relatively small range of use, and relatively high production costs. It is usually named after its use.
2. Belt material
It is mainly composed of decorative belts, practical belts, industrial belts and body protection belts. Decorative straps can be divided into: elastic bands, ribbed straps, hat wall straps, rayon straps, ribbons, piping straps, and placket straps. Practical straps are made of nylon buckle straps, trouser belts, backpack straps, water bottle belts. The industrial belt is composed of fire belts, power transmission belts and car sealing belts. The body-protective belt mainly refers to a hair band, shoulder guards, waist and knee pads.
Attention should be paid when choosing clothing thread:
1. The color should be consistent with the fabric. In addition to the decorative thread, try to use similar colors, which should be darker.
2. The shrinkage rate of the sewing thread should be consistent with the fabric, so as to avoid that the sewing seam will not wrinkle the fabric due to excessive shrinkage after washing. High elasticity and knitted fabrics should use the elastic thread.
2. The thickness of the sewing thread should be suitable for the thickness and style of the fabric.
4. The material of the sewing thread should be close to the material characteristics of the fabric. The color fastness, elasticity and heat resistance of the thread should be suitable for the fabric, especially for the garment dyeing products. The sewing thread must have the same fiber composition as the fabric (except for special requirements).
The following principles should be followed when choosing fastening materials:
1. The type of clothing should be considered. For example, the fastening materials for infants and children's clothing should be simple and safe. Generally, nylon zips or buckles are used; men's clothing should be heavy and wide, and women's clothing should be decorated.
2. The design and style of the clothing should be considered, and the fastening materials should pay attention to the popularity to achieve the unity of decoration and function.
3. The use and function of the clothing should be considered. For example, the fastening material of raincoats and swimming suits should be waterproof and durable, and plastic products should be used. Fasteners for women's underwear should be small and thin, light and strong, and the zipper of the pants' placket and skirt back must be self-locking.
4. The maintenance method of the clothing should be considered. If the clothing is washed frequently, metal materials should be used less or not.
5. Consider clothing materials, such as heavy, raised fabrics should use large-sized fastening materials, loose structure fabrics should not use hooks and loops.
6. Should consider the location of the installation and the opening form of the clothing, if there is no overlapping door at the clothing fastening, it is not suitable to use buttons.
There are many kinds of lace, and lace is also an indispensable component of decorative materials. It is an important decorative material for women's wear and children's wear, including woven lace and handmade lace.
Woven lace is divided into three categories: shuttle woven lace, embroidery lace and knitted lace. Handmade lace includes cloth lace, yarn lace, knitted lace, hand hook cotton thread lace, hand hook cotton small clothes and other women's accessories.
Lace of clothing attaches importance to aesthetics, durability and washability. When selecting and applying lace, it is necessary to weigh the three characteristics of lace's decorativeness, wearing comfort and durability, and choose according to different needs.